BOK carpentry and joinery solutions
BOK carpentry and joinery division can deliver both labour-only and supply-and-fix packages across all industry sectors, including commercial, retail and leisure, public and residential.
As specialist carpentry contractors, our workers are experts in first fix and second fix carpentry contracts. We also have the capacity to manufacture large quantities of door sets, sash windows, kitchens, as well as limited quantities of bespoke joinery items, such as wardrobes, cabinets and other interior fittings.
The talented and experienced team who make up our carpentry division are skilled craftsmen, whose quality standards and attention to detail ensure consistently flawless work, no matter what the context or specification.
- First and second fix carpentry including:
- Door sets (fire-rated, integral acoustic, sliding acoustic, pocket-concealed, glass-concealed)
- Acoustic joinery panelling
- Kitchens and tea points
- Timber cladding systems to floor, walls and ceilings
- Windows (sash windows and casement windows)
- Bespoke furniture
- Roof carcassing